Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Store...



Cloud 9 Baby, is the name of our store. We have a natural parenting store and sell cloth diapers, baby carriers, organic products and products that are either sustainable or made in the USA. What I love about the store is that I believe in the products we sell...what I love most about having the store? Meeting my customers. I have met such wonderful people it has made coming to work here a joy. I have bonded and even cried with other mothers. To the many laughs I have had and the touching stories. To picking up a warm hug from a customer's child...my customer's have become in a way, friends that I look forward to see. I love hearing about their families,what they have been up to, and what their plans are. I realize and have always realized... we are all people that have a story. The story of our lives make us the people who we are. And to my customers..many thanks for making this store so wonderful to come to...it makes it so, worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment